Friday 7 December 2007

Oxford Circus - London






I´m still not sure if i should write in portugues or english since msot of my students are from Brasil but.... i would really like to pratice my english spelling and also give oportunity to people from other places to read what i write so....... here it goes...


Last tuesday I had a great day. I spend almost 5 hours walking in Oxford Circus road in London town. For the onew that don´t know is a street where you can find all fashion brands. Was a nice experience and I went in almost all main store to see architecture, designs, styles and prices and as always we see nice things and "shit" things. Most of the popular stores ( H&M, Zara, Mango) you can see the same kind of garments and acessories prices are connected with there costumers and really really beautiful windows. It´s amazing how brands are investing in windows. Of course this investment in windows is and will arrive in Brazil soon.
Another nice observation is that here in London I could see some store specilized in men´s beauty. I´ts what they call body maintanence for men ( see pic in attach)
take care

No comments: